Christmas promises to be amazing this year. Astrologically, it’s a great time.
Well, New Year’s Eve is quite different – you will have to make efforts to make New Year’s Eve more harmonious. So what is the best way to prepare for the holidays and celebrate?
- December 10 and 11th days are perfect for family gatherings and creating coziness at home.
- 14 and 15th days are the best for shopping, buying gifts, managing things and housing, routine work, and cleaning.
- 17 and 18th days are the best ones for Christmas tree decoration, environment decoration, various events, and meetings (11-13th is also suitable for house decorating).
- 22nd is a good day for housekeeping, detoxing, or fasting.
- 23rd, at 12:16 p.m. New Moon in Capricorn, so you’ll take free time to focus and meditate on your goals.
- Both days of Christmas are blessed. 24th is perfect for rituals in a narrow circle of relatives and family, 25th is good for celebrating with friends, for picnics, and cultural events.
- 27th and 28th days are perfect for carnivals, dating, love, and arts. 29th is for picnics, sports, public activities, meetings with friends, and larger companies.
- 31st of December. is quite irritable. If you maintain a balance and do not get into conflicts during the day, then the evening can be pretty good, if you’ll not increase the alcohol and avoid dark places at night.
- January 1, 2 significant, festive – much more elevated and cozy than New Year’s Eve, great for dating, and festive parties. Enjoy the food, the beauty of the environment, nature, and the company of loved ones, and express your love to them.