What are the tips for the New Year celebration?
Lunar New Year according to Chinese tradition begins on 2022 February 1st. As usual, it starts in the moment of the New Moon in Aquarius.
How should the New Year be celebrated for them to be successful?
Chinese tradition gives a few simple tips:
- Clean your house before the New Year, throw away or give away unnecessary items.
- During the New Year and a few days after, you should not clean, wash, take anything out of the house (even garbage). That advice may seem strange at first, but it is logical from the point of energy. It would be best not to take energy out of the house in any form. And if we have settled down before, we will meet a new cycle in a clean, tidy environment, and there will be no need to jump to household chores immediately. We will be able to unleash joy and creativity in your being.
- You should not lend and borrow during the New Year and traditionally until February 5th. Lending is giving away your own money (and therefore energy too), and borrowing makes you dependent on others. It is better to be more independent at the beginning of the cycle.
- During the New Year and the beginning of the new cycle, a refrigerator should be full of food and a wallet should be full of money.
- During the New Year, one should not criticize or be nervous.
- The happy color of this year is blue, but the Chinese consider red the right color for a holiday for all occasions as a source of happiness and joy.
- It is good to go out in a favorable direction on New Year’s Day for a pleasant walk. The Chinese advise taking 365 steps with positive thoughts and mood.
- This year, the most favorable directions are northeast and southeast, so you can create a ritual by going for a walk in these directions. Other favorable directions are the northwest, south, and north.
- Make your ceremony, pray for a successful year for yourself, your family, the world.
- Don’t rush to work, but make plans, let your dreams fly.
- If you have made the Map of Dreams, now is the best time to activate it.
- The best days for the new beginnings and important events (in both Chinese and Western traditions): 4, 7,10, 13.
How to make the Map of Dreams you’ll find here;
Happy New Year – The Year of Water Tiger – to all of us!
Like this post