- Bright and vibrant colors are a good choice for Christmas decorations this year. White with silver gold accents is the best one. It gives a glow, a metallic sheen (which can be matte, more subtle, as if frosted).
- You shouldn’t choose heavy, overloaded embellishments, overly rich colors for Christmas decorations this year.
- After all, this will be still the year of the White Metal Bull! There may be neon green, turquoise or blue colors in decorations, and cooler shades may be slightly warmed by light gold accents.
- Do not overload the interior, do not clog the space with objects, especially with heavy ones, because this is still a period of Aquarius, so the best features are an open space, brightness, and freedom. So leave the space for new opportunities.
- An elegant modern style or stylish restrained classics with refined clear shapes will look great this time.
- Stars, cosmic motifs, decorated mirrors would look great. In order not to be too cold, you can heat them with some wooden detail, or coniferous greenery.
- White porcelain dishes will go well with light gold cutlery.
- Pastel Scandinavian style with white decor and metal accents will also match the mood of this period.
- Before the New Year, December 29th, Jupiter moves from Aquarius to Pisces, so the accents and the style preferences may change. Although according to the Chinese tradition, the Year of the Black Water Tiger will start 1st of February, So in the very end of 2021 your style preferences can change and you can naturally choose other styles and colors: royal blue or purple ornaments, velvet or silk. tablecloths, oriental blankets, ritual items, incense create an exotic atmosphere. Gorgeous boho, baroque or similar style would match the trends of the coming 2022 year.
Like this post