The last few years have brought great unexpected changes – such as many could not have imagined. The world has changed irrevocably. And it will change in the future also.
We are in a zone of great changes, which covers the years 2020 – 2026. Why? What are the reasons for those changes and what are the actualities of 2023? Will this year be easier or harder than the last ones? What are the favorable and risky periods? Which zodiac signs will be successful and which ones should beware? Who will provide protection and what are the biggest risks of this year?
The most important planetary transits in 2023
In 2023, there will be a lot of planetary changes. Not only Jupiter but also Saturn and Pluto will change their position. This will lead to significant changes both in social and personal life. The greatest dynamics, as well as tensions and conflicts, will appear in the first half of the year. Military actions and aggravation of the economic crisis can arise in April-May, as well as a struggle for power, influence, and world resources. Is the riskiest period of the year. Then the situation will be reviewed, it will become more stable. The changes of this period that will pass the inspections will be established in the 2024-2025 year.
So the year can be divided into two parts.
The first half of 2023
It is a dynamic, revolutionary, and challenging time. A lot of ambition, activity, and initiative is what the year of the Rabbit promises.
Many changes and new planetary positions are tested. Jupiter is directive, it gives development to processes. Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto change positions in the sign. Saturn moves to Pisces on March 7th and Jupiter moves to Taurus on May 16th, giving predominance to the elements of water and earth. Neptune will be in Pisces all year, and Uranus will be in Taurus.
However, from March until June the most important events will take place, from which it will be possible to guess a lot about the coming decades and long-term changes.
Pluto will move from Capricorn to Aquarius for three months – this is a big step into the Aquarian era (each of them lasts about 2000 years, so they do not establish themselves suddenly, but gradually.)
Entering Capricorn in 2008, Pluto transformed the global economy. Entering Aquarius 2023, will transform society and the social structure. Collective processes will gain great importance.
- In the best case, it will bring more democracy and freedom, the gathering of communities and the increase of their influence, the opportunities provided by scientific discoveries, and the development of technologies.
- In the worst case – totalitarianism, robotization, irresponsible, anti-human use of scientific discoveries, and technologies.
The Moon nodes will be in the Taurus-Scorpio axis. Rahu in Taurus raises as the most important evolutionary task the pursuit of peace, harmony, love for the Earth, and the ability to use resources wisely. Eclipses in the Taurus-Scorpio axis will highlight the following events: Sun – April 20th, Moon – May 5th.
Moon Nodes from July 12th will be on the Aries-Libra axis. This raises the need to learn calm courage, to be able to defend one’s principles and to seek clarity. Eclipses in the Aries-Libra axis will highlight the following issues, the need to balance peace and combativeness, and courage: The solar eclipse will be on October 14th, and the lunar eclipse will be on October 28th.
In the second half of 2023
After the dynamic changes in the first half of the year, the situation will settle down and stabilize in the second half of the year, but there will be a lot of ambition in late July-August. In some places, they can grow into dictatorial ambitions, demonstrating the power – both in public and personal life. It should be avoided, and as well as engaging in such wars of ambition, you must learn to defend your values calmly and courageously. Pluto will return from Aquarius to Capricorn on June 11th. The pushes for changes will ease, and there will be a need to review them.
Distant planets will no longer change their positions. Water and earth elements will prevail: Uranus and Jupiter will reside in Taurus, Saturn and Neptune will reside in Pisces, and Pluto will be in Capricorn.
Moon Nodes will be on the Aries-Libra axis from July 12th. This raises the need to learn calm courage, the ability to defend one’s principles, and to seek clarity.
Eclipses in the Aries-Libra axis will highlight the need to balance peace and combativeness, courage:
The solar eclipse will be on October 14th, the Lunar eclipse will be on October 28th.
Part I of the year
Rahu in Taurus, Ketu in Scorpio. These are lessons of sobriety, peace, practicality, ecology, and love for the Earth. Ecological movements, living “out the grid”, and farming is getting stronger.
Part II of the year
Rahu in Aries, Ketu in Libra. These are lessons of combativeness, calm courage, honesty, independence, and the ability to defend oneself and one’s values.
Selena White Moon will be in Pisces until April 16th, so bright protection will be provided by faith, hope, spirituality, compassion, and living at one with everything.
Selena White Moon will be in Aries from April 16th until November 15th, so courage, honesty, certainty, naturalness, and the ability to defend one’s values will provide bright protection.
Selena White Moon will be in Taurus from November 15th, so peace, stability, decency, sobriety, and practicality will pprotectin this period.
Temptations and risks
Lilith Black Moon will reside in Leo from January 8th until October 3rd. Thus, temptations and possible fall most of the year are related to pride, arrogance, putting oneself above others, and despotism. This should be avoided. You should take care of your heart and protect your children.
Lilit Black Moon will be in Virgo from October 3rd until the end of the year. Temptations and possible fall related to manipulation, evasion of duties, appeasement, and excessive formalism. It can be pharmaceutical, medical, or social. security crisis this time, disappointing mistakes can emerge, and manipulations and frauds will intensify in these areas. The intestines, digestive and nervous systems should be protected. Manipulation, excessive formalism, and triviality should be avoided.
2023 for the zodiac signs
- Aries. A year of new activity and the building of financial fundament.
- Taurus. A year of success, development, and new initiatives.
- Gemini. A year of inner work and preparation for the coming new period.
- Cancer. Year of cooperation, collective activity, and the realization of dreams.
- Leo. A year of temptations, and challenges.
- Virgo. Year of travel, studies, social rise, and development.
- Libra. A year of extreme situations and accumulation of inner strength
- Scorpio. A year of partnership, and cooperation.
- Sagittarius. A year caring about duties, work, and health.
- Capricorn. The beginning of recovery, a year of love and creativity. Pay attention to children.
- Aquarius, A year of family development and change, strengthening the foundation.
- Pisces. A year of self-discipline, new acquaintances, and learning.
- The first half is very dynamic, bringing many changes, in the second those changes will be checked, accepted, or postponed for the next year.
- The first quarter of the year (until May) is more favorable for representatives of fire and air signs, so it is worth planning the most actions for them this time.
- The period from May until the end of the year is the best time for representatives of earth and water signs, then it is worth planning the most important actions for them this time.
- The best months for everyone are the last decade of January, February, March, and June, the first two decades of July, the second half of September, the second half of November, and he first half of December.
- The worst months are April, May, and October.
- Not bad, but not a suitable time for new jobs: August, the first half of September, and the second half of December.
- This year is the best for Taurus, May-October for Virgo also.
- It’s not a bad year for Cancer.
- Pisces may have some imitations. They will have to master self-discipline, then it is a time of learning and new contacts.
- The second half of the year opens a new stage for Scorpio and brings partnership.
- A long-term transformation continues for Capricorn, but the trials are coming to an end.
- For Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius it is an introvert year of inner work, accumulation of inner strength, or preparation for a new cycle.
- For Aries, it is a year of growth, new beginnings, and gaining a financial foundation.
- For Sagittarius better is the beginning of the year. It is important not to be afraid of responsibilities, then opportunities will open up.
- There will be challenges, temptations, and trials for Leo until October.